Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blessings this Week

3 things that I l-o-v-e and feel very blessed to be able to do in Hawaii:

Boogie boarding in Kailua. kailua, hi 2008
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


When your back is to the waves, they can sneak up on you, just like they did to Lana. She had great facial expressions about it.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Going to the Swap Meet at Aloha Stadium. I went looking for a few Christmas presents and some things for me. I wanted a new suitcase with a tasteful hawaiian print, a hawaiian quilted tree skirt for my Christmas tree, and some new t-shirts. I got all of that and then some. These are a couple of the items there. aiea, hi 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket


Eating shaved ice from Baldwins in the Waimalu Shopping Center. We've been going there since we lived there and although the shop has been updated that is about all that has changed. I had lychee, li hing mui, and mango. It was so ono, especially after walking around at the Swap Meet. waimalu, hi 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

T.J. said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM shave ice sounds good!!

sarahmarie0730 said...

I love how everyone in your family tried boogie boarding! Those pictures are great!

Blog Archive