Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This is Me! Sharing What I See

Describing myself can be so hard, because I am so many different things to so many different people: a friend, an athlete, a teacher, a confidant, a cheerleader, a bff, a good listener, a butt-kicker, a competitor, a sister, a daughter, a hula dancer, an adventurer, a role-model, a counselor, a crafter, a traveler, a photographer, and a lover of life.
All these things make me who I am and what I see in life. I first picked up a camera back in middle school. I loved taking pictures of my friends and nature. I went through rolls and rolls of film. As the years passed, I slowly worked on my skills and upgraded my camera. I now shoot with a Nikon d50 or d200. I adore them both, but still have lots to learn with my d200.
I particularly love to capture the candid shot. The one no one realizes you are shooting until they see the printed photo.
I love to watch the sun dance in kids eyes as the play outside, a mother holding her newborn baby, a couples new found and steadfast love and the love you see in a father's eyes of his grown daughters. I want to capture it all in my photos.

No comments:

Blog Archive