Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blessings this Week

The snow, while seen as an evil right now (I'd planned to go to Oregon today, but no such luck) has brought some wonderful images and a little bit of craziness. So really I don't know if it's a blessing or not. The committee is still out.

I've gotten the chance to do some decorating for the holidays. kent, wa 2008


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


Created a comfy spot to look out the window, watch the flames of the fire flicker, and the tree glow all the while I play on my laptop. kent, wa 2008

Photobucket

Hung all of the Christmas cards. kent, wa 2008


Photobucket


Layed out my beautiful new tree skirt. It's breadfruit if you're wondering. kent, wa 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Paula Deen and I cooked up a delicious meatloaf. That was fantastic the first night and continues to make wonderful sandwiches. kent, wa 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also did some bbqing. The snow just added to the ambiance of cooking. I bbqed some yams. Turned out a little black, but still yummy on the inside. kent, wa 2008

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket



We, the cousins on my mom's side, are so blessed to continue to have the opportunity for our Grandma to meet her great-grandkids. She has been such a great grandma to us that it's even more special that she gets to meet and be apart of our kids lives too. I hope that she'll be able to meet mine as well. three forks, mt 2008

my mom, sister, niece Leia, and grandma
Photobucket


my aunty, cousin Keaka, Leilani, and grandma
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive