Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessings this Week

This week I spent the week with my camera, so this blog is going to finally get some lovin. Here are all the blessings this week.

My grandma and I went and got pedicures at Peridot, yes it is the place with the fish, but there were no fish sucking on our toes. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I chose red, while my grandma...
Photobucket
chose blue.
Photobucket


I found a nice warm quiet place to read in the Puyallup library. If you haven't been you really should go and check it out. puyallup, wa 2008
Photobucket



The leaves are changing all over the place. This week I pulled my car over to the side of the road, after many years of just driving by, to capture these imagas. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket

My first grade team, the teachers that I work with, did some more bonding and ordered-from CafePress, these wonderful shirts to be worn on Fridays. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket

I had yummy manapua from Yaks. Seattle, Wa 2008
Photobucket

I had breakfast with a good friend from high school. This is her soon to be step-daughter as she will be getting married this coming summer. I won't be taking her pictures :( though, because I am in the wedding:) Yeah!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cassie and I went and watched CWU vs. WWU at QWEST field. It was a high scoring game with lots of squibs (according to the annoying man sitting behind us who liked to talk) -if you know what a squib is and can explain it me to me than please leave a comment. Cassie and I are convinced that it is a term he made up. seattle, wa 2008
-I took this photo on Cassie's camera.





And it rained....fed. way, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey
I am one of Meg's friends from work and she turned me on to your blog page because i'm starting a 365 project in January and was looking at other people's projects.
www.abbys365.blogspot.com

As for the word Squib? a squib is a Harry Potter term for "non magical folk that live in the magical world"
Just FYI :)

Liana said...

*love* that salon! Was thinking of you earlier this month. Sister and I went on the Heartwalk and stopped to take "a few" pictures from the viaduct. What a different experience to walk that instead of driving it!

Blog Archive