Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blessings this Week

This week I was feeling a little blah, but caputred some wonderful images of wonderful things. I just wish that photobucket would let me load them. I've been trying all day. I got some added, but not all, so as they load I will add more. Sorry! Just gives you more reason to come back and check the site often.

My mom, grandma, aunt, and I went shopping when my grandma was in town and I found two wonderful treasures. The first item was a little wooden rocker for my niece. It was just reupholstered and has a worn look. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



The other item was a book holder. I'm going to use it in the kitchen to hold my recipe book. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket



CWU played WWU in football, and won I must add, last weekend and I was able to get some good shots. There were tons of photographers on the sidelines, but I thought our seats worked out perfectly for the shots that I got. I think I might go looking for some of their shots, to see if those other photographers got anything good being done on the field. If you want to see more visit little piece of aloha. I'm posting a slide show on Monday. seattle, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive