Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blessings this Week

They are the people that see me on a daily bases: at my worst and at my best. These are the ladies I work with who are helping to shape the future, our future. Today we got together for some team bonding. We had lunch, ordered team shirts, and are some delicious dessert. -thanks uncle charles for the recipe. auburn, wa 2008

Photobucket



And some more pictures from the first home game for Thomas Jefferson. They made a valiant effort, but yet again were stopped by Kentlake. fed. way, wa 2008
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to have a lot more pictures to share in the coming weeks. I have been taking a break on shooting daily, but I hope to get back into it now that school is underway. Plus my grandma, sis, bil, and niece are coming out this weekend and I have a senior shoot coming up.

2 comments:

tiwalani said...

yay for gram, sissy, bil & niece coming!! are they coming for Lokahi? can't wait to see your niece in real life!!

sarahmarie0730 said...

Such a cute picture of all of us!

Blog Archive