Monday, August 11, 2008

Blessings this Week

After the craziness of shooting of the past week, I took a break from shooting last week. Well that and I was still finishing up my Professional Certification. It is now done! YEAH!!!! Now all I have to do to keep my certification is get 15 credits every 5 years, which shouldn't be that bad considering I took 15 credits in the past year. So although there were many blessings this past week, like my car getting fixed, friends to watch BB with, yummy fish sandwiches, great books, and lots of sun to make hanging out at the pool fun there are no pictures of it; therefor I leave you with these two.

My niece off to listen to her dad, my Bil, play her a song: He Aloha Mele. spokane, wa 2008
Photobucket

Vaughn and his dad, Jeff, listening to the wonderful music. spokane, wa 2008
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive