Monday, August 4, 2008

Blessings this Week

This past week was busy with me sitting at my computer trying to finish up my on-line class. Oh the joys of putting things off! ;) I had many blessings this week, with games being the theme.

I hosted a game night for some wonderful ladies and although I didn't win I was a wonderful hostest. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket


There was a mad game of skill and a little bit of luck this week as a new game was introduced. Well not really new, we have been playing our own made-up game for awhile, but this week we played the official game. It was great fun trapesing through the woods and were even given some "official" discs. kent, wa 2008
Photobucket


It was Dave Niehaus day at the ballpark. He was just inducted to the baseball hall of fame and was the best sports announcers here. He is famed for saying, "My Oh My". We got to sit in the Terrace Club...ooooh ooooh! We could order food from our seats, but all I really wanted to order was the sun. It was every where else except on us. Hopefully it will be on us today. seattle, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Have you ever seen this type of pitching in MLB, I sure hadn't. It was cool to watch, eventhough he only threw about 20 pitches.seattle, wa 2008
Photobucket


There were also some cute shoes at the game. seattle, wa 2008
Photobucket


And the Blue Angels took a pass or two over us. seattle, wa 2008
Photobucket


And here a few more from Tanya and my outing. tacoma, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She's super excited to see him, but her eyes are totally on his catch.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive