Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blessings this Week

This week our girls group celebrated another wedding. Jeni married Jeremy. It was great to see them get married and to see all the girls again. We've all grown up so much over the years: married, babies, house owning, going to school, and so much more. It great to see and it's even more cool that we have continued to include each other in our lives.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



That smile wasn't just for the picture...she was talking to someone that brought that smile to her face.

Photobucket




I took a small trip to Portland for dinner with my friend from middle school, Janell. We went up to the Knob Hill area of Portland and had a delicious dinner at McMinnimums and dessert at a another place. It was super fun to see her and get to spend time with her. She lives in the OC, so I don't get to see her very often, so any time that I get to see her I want to take advantage. portland, or 2008



Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




We, my mom, Kama, and I, all got socks for christmas and my dad got a hat that he thought was super cute. kent, wa 2008


Photobucket





Photobucket




We drank hot coco with peppermint ice cream in it and wore our pj's all day. kent, wa 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rondee Kim said...

I so love the picture of you with your scarf on and glasses on with the lighting! I also love your family picture.... very cute!

Blog Archive