Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blessings This Week

This week was brutal THINKING about grades, but once Friday came along and I was almost done with them I could see some sort of light. Just to let you know it wasn't the sun.

I was able to spend the weekend with my Uncle and Aunt and cousins, whom I used to see all the time, but now that we are all getting old. It has gotten harder. We spent time together at my cousin's football game, my other cousin's basketball game, and dinner at Red Robin. It was fun and the food was yummy. fed. way, wa 2008 and seattle, wa 2008
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At the end of the game the team did the Haka for the crowd.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My aunt walking my cousin out to see his dad, my uncle.
Photobucket

the rest of the pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive