Monday, August 25, 2008

Blessings this Week

Over the week, I had much to think about and I tried to photograph all that I was doing, but I had a small problem remembering to photograph and not just live in the moment.

Little ones can be so much fun to capture especially when they are not very happy about where they have to sit. selah, wa 2008
Photobucket


This one has a wonderful smile, but to get her to smile is a little bit of a process. I wish I would have been able to capture both moments in my camera. selah, wa 2008
Photobucket




I was blessed with the opportunity to capture another friend's wedding in Prossor, Wa.
Getting ready to walk down the aisle with her dad.
Photobucket


Listening to the homily.
Photobucket

Signing the wedding certificate.
Photobucket

The cake.
Photobucket

The first dance.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive