Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Beginnings

I decided to start a new project that will focus my photography skills more as well as help me to take time and think about the blessings in my life. Every Sunday I will post some images sharing with you all my blessings found during the week. Now I know many of you will expect your picture up every week, so I will let you know right now it won't be happening.
Here is a sneak peak into what will come:
They brighten my day and remind me of beauty that surrounds us. These were a gift, which makes them even better. kent, wa 2008

Come back Sunday for more!

2 comments:

tiwalani said...

isn't it amazing? i see a HUGE difference in your photo here compared to your others. LOVELY PHOTO!!! YAY!

Liana said...

isn't it awesome how a small bundle of blooms will do that to us? make us smile, just for walking by them!

Blog Archive